I told myself that the easier days were those days in the past when we were younger and had no daunting responsibilities. All we did then was sleep, wake, eat and say Mummy thank you for everything. I sat back over the weekend in my moment of silent reverie and deep thoughts on the I Came To Eat Seeds And Hit Dingers And I’m Out Of Seeds Shirt, hoodie, tank top and v-neck t-shirt of yesterday. The sonorous voice of my dearest mother. The music that reminds me of everything that I hold dear. Itook out my pen to highlight and recall those small nonsense I did way back. When I was much younger, I was quite troublesome.
He finds the I Came To Eat Seeds And Hit Dingers And I’m Out Of Seeds Shirt in a simple, crumpled up piece of packing paper. Yesterday a box arrived that contained one solitary piece of packing paper around the merchandise that Marvin had ordered online. Scrunger eyed it longingly. I rolled it into a very tight ball and threw it through the air toward him. He leaped into the air to grab it and pulled it down with him to the floor.
8 steps to buy this shirt:
- Click Red button "BUY IT ON SUNFROG".
- Select your style: Guys tee, Ladies tee, Hoodie.
- Select your Preferred Size.
- Select Quantity Of Shirts.
- And your favorite T Shirt Color.
- Click the ADD TO CART button.
- Enter shipping and billing information.
- Done! Simple as that! Have Fun!!