Today the new head of the Environmental Protection Agency, Scott Pruitt, gave an interview in which he denied that CO2 is “a primary contributor” to climate change. It’s an extraordinary denial of 200 years of scientific research. In response to the growing anti-scientific tide in the US – that many think threatens to destroy’s America’s leadership in science and technology – there is a march for science planned for April 22nd in Washington DC. Parallel marches will happen elsewhere including London. And many feel that we should stand up and be counted. And yet there is a counter-view that I put before you. What do you think? Would a march further undermine people’s trust in science
8 steps to buy this shirt:
- Click Red button "BUY IT ON SUNFROG".
- Select your style: Guys tee, Ladies tee, Hoodie.
- Select your Preferred Size.
- Select Quantity Of Shirts.
- And your favorite T Shirt Color.
- Click the ADD TO CART button.
- Enter shipping and billing information.
- Done! Simple as that! Have Fun!!